Thursday, September 8, 2011

I was Born for this, the freedom fighter.

Hey everyone!

So I took a break for a little bit here as well as being extremely busy building websites, and I am still not officially 100% back as of yet seeing how I still have a lot more to do, but I've had this one thing on my mind. Money will never truly make you happy, even if you are poor; broke and feel as though it will help your family friends etc.

You will truly only be happy when you reach an accomplishment or actually do something worth meaning and worth while. Also, something that walks hand in hand with this is fame, does it really though? No, not really. You can still be well known and be that dude who still sits on the corner of a street holding a sign looking for work.

A quote I will like to use here is from the band Flat Foot 56. The quote says,

" To all my brothers, to all my brothers’ sons. You can’t find freedom in money, it has to be won."

It's true, you just can't, in fact it could end up causing even more problems. Sure it's great to have, but the meaning of it doesn't hold any true value. So I will say that to all of you who are reading this right now, you can't find freedom in money, it has to be won. Muster up the courage, go out their ;break those chains, fight and win your freedom! We will be here fighting right along beside you. Don't let money, something so insignificant, bar you down.

On a side note, Smile, it's epic. :D

This is Sean signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment